Pfizer Scholars Grants in Clinical Epidemiology
- Supports research bridging the basic science of epidemiology with clinical medicine
- Two scholars receive $65,000 each, per year, for three years
- Grants established in 2001
Please click here for further information and application materials.
Pfizer Fellowships in Infectious Diseases
- Supports biomedical research in the discipline of infectious diseases with the goal of encouraging research and innovation in medical academia
- Two fellows receive $65,000 each, per year, for three years, to support preparation for full-time faculty status
- Grants established in 2000Please click here for further information and application materials.
Pfizer Fellowship in Health Disparities
- One grant is awarded annually to a postdoctoral candidate pursuing scientific research in order to increase awareness about health disparities and to develop and implement methods to eliminate disparities in health and healthcare.
- One fellowship
- $65,000 per year for two years